- Barn Hours are: Monday - Sunday 8AM - 8PM.
- Horses must be kept on a lead / halter whenever they are out of their paddock or stable.
- No smoking allowed anywhere on the property at any time.
- No dogs or pets on the property unless they have received permission from the manager or owner.
- The speed limit on the property is 5 mph for the safety of horses, riders and children.
- Children 14 and under must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Clean up after your horse and yourself. Be considerate of our neighbors and remove manure from the road. There are trash containers, shovels, brooms and muck buckets available for the disposal of manure, shedded hair, hoof cleanings and general refuse in the barn, outdoor arena and outdoor grounds.
- Items for your horse must go to the owner's home/mailing address and not mailed to the barn. We cannot keep everyone’s mail safe.
- Do not borrow any equipment, tools, tack, etc. that are not public barn items without permission from the owner.
- Horses need to be provided adequate exercise every day, i.e. turnout, arena time, or walking, depending on the condition of the horse.
- If you are turning out in the arena and another person wants to use it for riding, please move to the round pen. When turning out your horse, don’t leave your horse unattended. If there are multiple people turning out, please limit your turnout time to 20 minutes, and any holes made must be raked in (rolling, pawing, etc)
Feeding and health:
Feeding and health:
- In order to avoid sand colic, all horses need to be on a psyllium regimen.
- Owners are limited to requesting the feeding of 4 supplements (psyllium not included).
- Grain and supplements supplied by the owner should be given to the barn manager or stable owner, and should be provided in a metal can to prevent rodents.
- Please do not give treats to horses other than your own, unless approved by the owner.
- No one is to take any hay without permission from management.
- Annual proof of vaccination must be provided for each horse for Eastern/Western Encephalomyelitis, Rabies, Tetanus, West Nile Virus. In addition, if your horse travels (horse shows, clinics, trail rides off property) we also require influenza, rhinopneumonitis, strangles.
- All riders or persons handling a horse must sign a release before riding or boarding any horse. Release forms are available in the tack room.
- If an owner wishes to have another person ride their horse, please notify the manager and have the additional rider fill out a release of liability form.
- All riders, trainers, instructors, students and staff are required to wear an ASTM/SEI approved helmet when riding. Long pants and riding boots with a heel must be worn for riding.
- Driving the tractor or mule is not allowed.